Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I was awakened by soft kisses on my chest. We lay on the bed naked and satisfied from our afternoon activities. Cuddling is something that she doesn’t always need but when it is time for cuddling she can cuddle with the best of them. I lifted my head up so I could kiss the top of her head as she softly ran her tongue across the sensitive parts of my chest. When she looked up, the look in her eyes was not lust but pure satisfaction. Reaching down, I cupped her chin in my hand and pulled her mouth to mine. This is the best part. Our lips barely touched, just brushing lightly against each other. From time to time the tip of her tongue darted out to meet mine. No hard pressure, no urgency, just light touches. Eventually her full lips were pressed against mine. Every so gently I probed her mouth with my tongue. Our tongues met and danced together in her mouth. We went back and forth. I would probe her mouth and she would probe mine. Our tongues were exploring and tasting. Out lips were pressed together. At times one of us would apply more lip pressure and force our tongue deeper into the other’s mouth. This was all the urgency we mustered and it was only for short bursts of energy. I don’t know how long we held this kiss. It seemed like an eternity. From the deep probing kisses back to the light touches of our lips and the tips of our tongues we returned to where we started. She slowly moved her face away and let me cradle her head against my shoulder. Soon her breathing became regular as she drifted away to sleep. I couldn’t sleep however. I had been awakened by the magic of her kiss.
This is all I need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home