Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The “after” reception was winding down. I had paid all of my social dues and was looking forward to heading to my suite for a good night’s rest. Before I left though, I had to find her. I had to look into those eyes one more time. Perhaps I would invite her to a more intimate gathering in my suite. Perhaps I would not have the nerve. I was captivated by her beauty and her mind. Could I keep up with both of them? However it became a moot point as I surveyed the room looking for her. I could not find her. Did some other lucky bastard get to her before I did or was the room so full of stupid men that she left alone? Dejected I walked to the elevator and went to my suite.
When I entered my suite I noticed that the lights were on just enough to see shadows. It was a dim yet erotic light. I undressed as I approached the bedroom. When I entered I was stunned. There she was lying across my bed. She was wearing only a pair of black lace panties that I knew were for show not function. As she lay there I studied her Rubenesque form. True to the artist’s painting she was a full figured woman. She is beautiful. She knows what a woman should look like and is proud of being a real woman instead of the sticks our society claims are real women. As she rolled over to greet me I saw her full breasts for the first time. They were round and firm. Her nipples needed attention. I was oh so ready to give them the attention they craved.
“I hope you don’t mind that I let myself in” she said. I answered by taking her in my arms and began kissing her full lips. All of this time I could not take my eyes off of her eyes.
For what seemed like an eternity I kissed her supple lips. She submitted to my touch and gave what she could of her mouth. My hands wandered to her full wanting breasts. I could take it no longer and slid my tongue to her nipples. They were rock hard and begging to be sucked. I obliged. As I sucked her breasts and she began to moan, my hand wandered down to what I found to be a dripping pussy. Moving the decorative panties out of the way, I began to explore the depths of her womanhood. She arched when my fingers entered. She moaned when I found her hardness and flicked it. At sometime the panties hit the floor.
My mouth continued its journey down her full body. Finally it hit the prize and I licked her wet pussy from top to bottom. Her moans told me that I was doing the right thing. I decided that tonight was hers and hers alone. I needed nothing else than to pleasure this woman. Realizing my goal I intensified my attack of her clit. I licked it and sucked it until I could feel that she was just about to lose control and then backed off. My fingers were not idle. I stuck one, two, and then three fingers up her pussy and found her g spot. She cried out in delight. I know she came slightly several times just from being fingered. I know because her juices were forming a spot on the sheets. Finally when I could not stand it any longer I stuck one finger in her pussy and one in her ass. After that I went straight to her clit and began licking and sucking with all my might.
She arched off of the bed and came with a force that almost threw me off of her and onto the floor.
When her breathing came back to normal she smiled and said “Now it’s your turn”.
And what a turn it was………………….

1 Comments:

Blogger The Professor said...

Wonderful... steaming hot stuff. I'll be dropping by once in a while.

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home