Monday, July 10, 2006

I Wonder


Is the nursery song “Row Your Boat” true? Is the verse “life is just a dream” a statement of fact? We all have our fantasies. Some are played out here for each others’ enjoyment and our own release. A good bit of what we share on this venue is based in fact mixed with fantasy. We all have our dreams. We all have our fantasies. The trick is to be able to keep these in balance with this daily dance we call “life”. Maybe that is where this forum comes in handy. Dreams and fantasies are important. It gives us something to wake up to and something to look forward to. Some transfer into goals and aspirations
That being said:
I have goals and aspirations. One day she will fall asleep in my arms and I will be able to watch over her as she sleeps. One day she will wake up in my arms and smile the smile that keeps me going.
One Day…………….

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

A blog is a mix of reality and personal thoughts. And sometimes only the writer knows the difference.

I wish you the best with your dreams.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wonder...
If you remember a story that I started...
I posted it..

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home