Monday, June 12, 2006

A couple of years ago my company gained a new client and we were working on a project. Across the room was what I refer to as a cutie/hottie. All during the meeting I kept glancing at her checking her out. She had a great body that she tried to hide but her eyes, those burning blue eyes contrasting with her auburn hair. There was something about her eyes. Anyway, I was a short project and I only got to enjoy her presence for a short while. While on the project I noticed that besides being a cutie/hottie there was a brain behind those pools of blue.
Fast Forward
Recently I was at a client conference. I am bad about attending them because even though it is my company I believe I hire enough folks to stroke the clients. However I do make an appearance – and so did she. I could not imagine how I had forgotten the eyes. They matched her smile and infectious laugh. As the head of the company I surely would have been remiss had I not greeted her personally (and yes, I did blow off several older gentlemen).
I introduced myself and she acted as if she had never heard of me (turn on) and we went to small talk. I asked about her company and how the project went and she replied in vague polite terms. We shook hands and I went to circulate but something told me I would be coming back to her table.
As the evening unfolded, I found more and more reasons to visit her table. Each time she was cordial yet really not impressed that I was there all the while smiling at me and showing me those eyes. Finally I could take it no more. I invited her to attend the “private” post dinner reception. She said “we’ll see”.

When she appeared at the reception I knew I was done for. After dinner she had changed into an outfit that complemented her large firm breasts and her tight ass. I decided then and there that no matter the cost – professionally, personally, ego – I was going to try to make her mine that night.
Maybe I did, and maybe I didn’t…………….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home