Monday, August 07, 2006

She slept peacefully in my arms resting. The smile on her face told me she was having sweet dreams. Was it memories of the hard pounding fuck she had just received? Every once and awhile she stirred and moaned slightly. I noticed when she did this she parted her legs just a bit. It was too tempting. I had to stroke her swollen pussy. This caused her to stir more and I felt her getting wet again. Suddenly her eyes opened wide. “Fuck me now and fuck me hard!” I rolled away to show her that our last session had rendered my cock to a mere fleshy appendage. I did not know if it would ever regain the strength to get hard again. She however wanted to be fucked with a hard cock. Fortunately she knows what to do.
With little fanfare she took my flaccid cock into her hand and lowered her lips to it. She blew gently on the head and started flicking the tip with her oh so talented tongue. While she did this, she massaged may cock with one hand and my balls with the other. When my cock started to come to life she took the head into her full mouth and slowly slid down my shaft. All the time she was circling with her tongue and pumping gently with her hand. I was coming back to life and very quickly. When I thought I was hard enough I gently tried to push her away so I could roll her over and take her from behind like she loves. She would have no part of this as she was totally into sucking my cock.
Keeping rhythm with her hands and her mouth she fucked me with her mouth. I grew in her mouth and soon I was fucking the back of her throat. She moved one hand off of me and started stroking her pussy. The more she stroked the harder she sucked. I could feel the cum building at the base of my cock. I wanted to shoot it down her throat and I believe she was ready to suck me dry. But I remembered she wanted to fucked hard.
I pulled her hair dragging her mouth off of me. She looked hurt but when she looked at the fruits of her labors, a smile crossed her face. With no further words she rolled over and stuck her perfect ass into the air. I quickly mounted her and plunged in as deep as I possibly could. I could not believe how hard she had made me. The harder I pushed in the harder she pushed back. Soon my balls were bouncing off of her thighs. I looked into the mirror and saw her beautiful breasts swinging in rhythm to the pounding she was receiving. All of a sudden she started to cry out and push back harder. Her pussy clenched my cock and started to milk it as she came. I know she wanted a hot load right then but with all of my control I fought the urge to fill her up.
Once she stopped shuddering from her orgasm I slid my now cum-slick cock from her dripping pussy. There was plenty of her natural lube for our next adventure. I placed the head of my cock against her asshole and was pleased to see that it immediately started to relax so it could receive as much as I could give. When I entered her tight ass she gasped as she usually does when I first enter her tightest hole. She then flattened her torso onto the bed with her ass still in the air. Slowly and gently I slid my cock into her ass until my balls were flush to her pussy. We rocked together. As I continued to pump forward she pushed back in perfect time. I did not know how deep I could go. Reaching around under her I found her clit and started to stroke her hardness. I was rewarded by more frantic pushing – some might even call it bucking. Finally she screamed and pushed back as hard as she could, almost knocking me off of her. I plunged and began a long hard orgasm filling her as much as I could.
Slowly she relaxed her grip on my cock as it slid out leaving a trail of cum dripping from her ass
It was time for another nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home