Monday, July 31, 2006

Good morning sweetheart welcome to your day

Whatever your pleasure, whatever your heart’s desire, whatever sensation you crave is my mission to deliver. May I suggest that since you just awoke that I start by slowly licking your breasts and sucking your nipples to bring them erect and awake? Do you think you would like that?
While I massage your breasts and suck on your nipples I will check to see if this makes you wet. Do you think that it will?
I hope you don’t mind if I run my finger from the top of your slit to your asshole. I promise that I will pause to tickle your clit, probe your pussy, and enter your ass while I am wandering around your pleasure zone. You are very wet now aren’t you? I can feel the heat from your pussy. Your pussy lips are opening as you spread your legs to give me more access. I think I will use my thumb to massage your clit while I stick my finger in your hole and search for your G spot. Do you think you will like that? Shall I continue to suck your nipples as I finger fuck you?
I notice that you are moaning and grinding against my hand. Your pussy is soaking wet. I feel a shudder beginning and your breathing is getting labored. You must be cumming. Arch your back and moan louder if you want more of this. Remember today is your day and this is the first orgasm of many. Cum hard but be prepared to cum harder and harder as the day goes on. But only if you want to.
As you come down from your orgasm, I notice that your clit is swollen and your pussy lips are engorged with pleasure. I think it is time that I had my breakfast. Slowly I run my tongue down your body pausing at certain spots I know you like. Finally I reach my goal. Sorry babe but I have to pause here and look, touch, and smell. I can never get enough of your pussy. From the very top of your slit to your asshole every inch demands my attention. As I use my thumbs to spread you open I feel your anticipation. You push your hips up towards my face begging for contact. In a moment my sweet. Right now I must stop and savor the moment for I know as soon as I begin licking and sucking there will be no stopping until you push my face away and beg for rest. Am I still on the right track here?
You taste so sweet. Your juices soak my face as I run my tongue from top to bottom. I notice that when I stopped to stick my tongue in your ass that you gasped a bit. I hope this didn’t bother you. I must continue to lick and suck your pussy lips. They are almost as sensitive as your hole. How I wish my tongue was hard enough to slide all the way into your depths. I wonder what your G spot would feel like on the tip of my tongue. Do you think that would make you cum? MMMMMMMM your pussy is delicious. So many flavors, so many soft tissues yielding to my tongue. I believe it is time to suck your clit. It is standing erect, glistening, and begging for attention. Slowly I flick my tongue on your clit. I look as it twitches and waits for more. Your breathing is quickening and you are moaning lowly. Finally I spread your pussy wide open and attack your clit with my mouth. I suck and lick. I lick and suck. I stick my thumb in your pussy and my finger in your ass. Suddenly you cry out and clamp my face between your thighs. You pull my head tighter and tighter against your pussy. I think that I will drown in your sweet juices. And then you relax and lay back. You keep you hands on the back of my head as I slowly clean up the nectar with my tongue. Do you want more?
My cock is rock hard. I think that when I slide my tongue up your body to kiss you that I should position its head right outside of your pussy. I am there now. As our tongues dance lightly against each other I can feel your pussy open. I thrust my tongue to the back of your throat and my cock to the depths of your pussy. Your eyes open wide as you sit up to pull me in deeper and deeper. With my balls slapping your ass we rock back and forth. You put your legs over my shoulders to pull me in more and to grind your clit against me. I want to fill you now but I know what you really want. Slowly I pull my cock out of your pussy. I pause when only the head is captured in your softness. Some slow back and forth motions here convince me that you are ready. Please turn over.
You are on your knees with your ass sticking up in the air. I take you by your hips and pull you onto my cock. Slowly I slide my hardness into your hot softness. There is cum dripping down your thighs onto my thighs as I go deeper and deeper. I lean over you and kiss your back. You repay me by laying flat on the bed and sticking your ass higher in the air. The back pressure you are applying sucks me deeper and deeper into your pussy. We both start to moan in rhythm to my thrusts and your pushes. As the urgency becomes greater you reach around and take my hand off of your hip. I look and your asshole is begging for attention. I take my finger and rub your pussy lips. There is enough cum to wet my fingers. Slowly I slide one, then two, then three fingers into your ass. We start a rhythm with my cock, my fingers, and your pussy and your ass. I push forwards, you push back. Faster and faster we go. Harder and harder I pound. I can take it no longer. With one massive thrust and primal scream I slam into you and begin spurting my hot juice into you in waves. You respond by crying out my name and matching my waves with your pussy grabbing and convulsing on my cock, milking every last drop out of me. I lose track of time and thrust until we both collapse on the bed. Do you want more?
It is your day. I am here to serve and service you. Give me a moment to catch my breath and I will start over. If you want me to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home