Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The post reception party continued.

After I had enjoyed making BlueEyes cum I thought I was through for the night. All I really had wanted to do is watch her enjoy her passion. She lay there sated and breathing deeply. I was very proud of myself for pleasing her to the point of exhaustion. Little did I know that she was not finished.
“It’s your turn she purred”. I replied “Sweetie I have gotten all I wanted tonight”. She replied “you hard cock says differently”. I could not deny my cock was as hard as it had ever been and was begging for release. “Let me take care of that” she said as she moved forward to take my hardness into her mouth.
She barely opened her mouth and slid my cock in. As she went down my shaft I could feel the tightness of her mouth. I could only imagine that her pussy was as tight and wet as her mouth and throat. She worked her tongue and her lips in perfect sync to fuck me with her mouth. When she sucked me to the very back of her mouth I felt the openness of her throat. With her rhythmic sucking and bobbing up and down my throbbing cock I could have shot my load right then. Somehow she realized I was too close and deliciously backed off of my cock.
“I want you in my pussy” she said. There was no way I could deny that request. “Lie on your back and let me ride” she said. How could I turn that down?
She slid me to the end of the bed and turned her back to me. I was disappointed because I wanted to play with her full tasty breasts. However when she slowly slid onto my cock I forgot about her tits and began enjoying a tight wet pussy. She had positioned me where my ass was off of the bed and her feet were on the floor. From that angle she controlled the speed and the depth of the fuck. She drove me to the brink with short fast strokes that just fucked my dick’s head. Then she would bury my cock into her hot wet pussy with a long slow stroke down to the bottom of my shaft and fully into her wonderful wet hot tight pussy. I grabbed her hips and tried to control the speed and depth of the strokes. She moved my hands and would have no part of it. BlueEyes was in control.
Finally it had to happen, I could wait no longer. Like she had a sixth sense BlueEyes pulled off of my cock, turned around, and started sucking it like it had never been sucked before. No more waiting. I had to cum! With her mouth and hands she pulled it out of me. I shot in waves. She tried to catch it all in her mouth. What she didn’t catch dripped down her face

I have to host more client conferences…………..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home