Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Conventional Wisdom
It was going to be a long week. Our companies were attending the same convention. Her bosses were there and I had several of my key employees with me so we had to be on our “best” public behavior. While we were staying in the same resort, we were so close but so far away. She was by far and away the best looking lady there. I know because my staff kept making comments about what they would like to do with her. Little did they know that everything they wished for, I had experienced. Also little did they know that if any one of the horny bastards got close enough to try not only would they find themselves on the unemployment line but they might have a hard time walking. I don’t share well.
She came into the first night’s cocktail reception in a backless black dress that highlighted her magnificent breasts. Every male’s head turned her way as she made her way across the room. Knowing she would be arriving right on time and her first move would be to cross the room to the farthest corner bar I arrived early and was waiting for her entry. When she got to the bar she smiled at me and asked what a lady had to do to get a drink in this joint. I had prepared the bartender with her favorite white wine (it is amazing what/who $100 will buy) and ordered one from the “private” stock. She feigned being impressed, glanced my way and walked over to her group. OMG she looks good walking away! I (and every one with a cock) could not help but notice that there were no panties constraining her delicious ass. As the evening wore on we seemed to arrange to be at the bar at the same time. She did appreciate not having to drink from the common bottle. When she looked at me it was with a combination of appreciation and pure lust. Finally I worked my way over to her group. It was a mixer after all. We made small talk with our mouths and love with our eyes. Fortunately the music started and I had the chance to ask her to dance.
Out on the floor we gently swayed with the music. I could feel the heat from her belly and the firmness of her breasts as she slowly and sensuously rubbed up against me. At the end of the dance, I had to turn from the crowd to hide my rock hard cock. She smiled and licked her lips as she suggested we step out on the balcony for a breath of fresh air. We went outside the ballroom, rounded the corner on the balcony and attacked each other with a ferocity that spoke of our built up passion. Looking over her shoulder I saw that no one could see us. During a long passionate kiss I slipped my hand down the back of her dress and ran my finger down her ass. She broke the kiss, told me to be on the lookout and pulled my engorged cock out of my pants and starting sucking and licking like there was no tomorrow. When I could almost take it no more, she stood up and pushed me backwards and around a corner. Once there she leaned over the rail. I knew that was my cue to slide her dress up and take care of her steaming wet pussy. As I pushed forwards she pushed back until I could feel my balls slapping her ass. We both felt the urgency of the moment and fucked as hard and as fast as we could. Finally with a low moan she began cumming and fucking me harder and harder. I buried my dick into her pussy and shot my hot sticky load. It seemed that she could not stop grinding and taking my cum deeper into her pussy. Sated, I slid out of her and cleaned up the best I could. She straightened her dress and we walked back into the ballroom to continue dancing. “That was a promise of things to come this week” she purred…………..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home