Thursday, April 20, 2006

Back To The Beach

My company is involved in rebuilding Condos on the Gulf Coast. That has afforded me the opportunity to visit often and inspect the progress. Fortunately for me, one of the nicer buildings has been restored and is available for my trips. Also fortunately for me, she has ample occasions to travel to the beach. I try to help her out with expenses by sharing my unlimited access to the Condo. This weekend our trips coincided giving me the opportunity to mix business with pleasure.
We met in the late afternoon. My business was completed and she was coming in from a day of lounging in the sun. When we kissed I could taste the sun on her lips. She was warm, salty, and sensuous. Our kiss lasted for what seemed like hours while our hands started exploring each other. At some point I removed her top and had access to her firm warm breasts. Each nipple was begging for attention as I squeezed one while sucking on the other. Low moans came from her throat and she began grinding her pelvis against my now rock hard cock.
Slowly we continued to explore each other. I cannot remember exactly when we both became totally naked. This was not to be a rushed hard animal fuck. We were into each other and were taking our time. Her pussy was dripping and begging for attention. My cock was aching. I laid her on the bed beside the open sliding door and slowly pushed my cock into her pussy. Her eyes opened and she stared at me lovingly as I slid in until my balls were resting on her ass. No words were spoken. This was to be a fuck shared only by the language of our bodies and our eyes.
Soon we found ourselves in rhythm with the sounds of the surf. As the waves receded I was sliding out and when they crashed back onto the shore I was slowly plunging her depths. We rocked back and forth in the beach air savoring every move. Her talented pussy was milking my cock with long loving squeezes. After a time of perfect rhythm with the sea she started to shudder. I knew she was cumming and that brought me to the edge. With no screams, no violent grasping we came in waves to the sound of the ocean. It was as intense an orgasm as I have ever had.
After the first wave, we resumed our dance to the music of the sea. We fucked slowly and delicately until sunset when we paused only to enjoy its majesty. I cannot recall how many times we shared our intense slow orgasms. I only know that her juices mixed with my cum were dripping down to both of our knees.
We took a long warm shower taking turns lathering each other up and rinsing. Taking turns on our knees: she sucking my cock and me eating her pussy.
After a light dinner of fresh seafood and cold crisp white wine we went back to the Condo. We held each other and kissed until we both fell asleep hoping to get enough rest to celebrate the sunrise as we did the sunset.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home