Friday, March 31, 2006

It has been a long time since I have seen her and we have been together. The emails and phonecalls while great are just no substitute for the real thing. We have been looking forward to our reunion all week. Sexual tension has stretched us to the limit and I am expecting a very very intense greeting followed by some long slow steamy fucking. We are meeting at our usual spot. A place belonging to a friend who is conveniently out of town whenever she and I need to get off on each other. She thinks my plane lands at six. If I know her (and I know every inch of her) she will be there by five "warming up" with the toys I gave her to help while I am away. I have changed my flight to four....................................
When she unlocks the door and slips in with her bag of toys and lotions she has no idea that I am already there with a rock hard cock ready to slam into her hot steamy pussy. I wait for her to undress and watch her play with her newest "friend". She gives it the most lucious blowjob to moisten it up and is slowly sliding it into her pussy when I walk in from the other room. Sheer joy and lust are the only way to describe the look on her face.
I quickly dispose of the friend and ask if she wants the real thing. "Fuck me now and fuck me hard"!! I am more than ready to oblige and with no more wasted time I sink my throbbing cock into her hot hole. She moans and starts to buck on my dick as I work it in and out harder and faster. This is not a fuck for technique, this is the first fuck in a long time and it is going to be hard, fast and intense. I can feel the convulsions of her pussy walls against my cock. She is milking me like a dairy maid. Suddenly she is cumming in waves. Her hot juice is almost spurting out of her pussy. I can take no more. Arching my back and with all the strength in my body I slam to the bottom of her pussy and shoot my large hot load as deep as I can. I try to pull out and shoot the second spurt onto her tits but she grabs me and keeps me as deep as she can. We are both screaming at the tops of our lungs.
Suddenly, it is over. We fall to the side still clutching each other and lay there until my cock shrinks to where even her well skilled pussy muscles cannot hold it in.
Surprise Hun, my flight was early.............

1 Comments:

Blogger dirty secret girl said...

Oh my!

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home