Friday, April 07, 2006

My Birthday

I spend my birthday alone. This is my day. It is the only day that I do not share.
On my last birthday I was sitting at the bar of one of my favorite local places. I love this place. About halfway through my dinner, she walked in. We have a rule that we do not immediately acknowledge each other in public. There is a “sign” we have meaning “all clear”. She did not return my sign so I assumed it was not the time for us tonight. I noticed she had a friend with her and just assumed that it was an official girls’ night out. Oh well, she had offered to spend my birthday with me but I did have that stupid rule.
As I was finishing my brandy, her companion walked over and said “We noticed you were all alone, are you waiting for someone?” I allowed that I was alone by choice and mentioned my birthday rule. She replied that it was not right to be alone on your birthday and her friend had asked her to come and see if I was OK and now that I had told her about my birthday, she was sure her friend would love to invite me over for a drink. Did I want to come join them? Well she was a knockout and I was intrigued. My lover had yet to indicate that she had ever seen me before in her life. The friend’s name was Leigh.
Leigh took me to their booth and sat on the same side with me. During our drink, Leigh moved closer and rested her hand on my thigh. I could feel the warm of her breasts as she leaned on me when she talked to make a point. Her hand gently kept stroking my thigh and finally moved to my now rock hard cock. “I think we can do something about this if you want” she whispered into my ear. Fortunately I run a tab at this place so I did not have to wait for the bill. We were out and on our way to Leigh’s immediately.
Once we were at Leigh’s she started kissing me and slowly undressing me. I looked at my lover for a sign and all I saw was her smile. She came over and joined Leigh and soon I was totally naked. They pushed me onto the sofa, got down on their knees and started kissing each other with my cock between their mouths. They took turns sucking me. I was having a hard time controlling myself but wanted to prolong this as much as I could. My lover knows when I am about to spray so she was always stopping Leigh right before the moment.
I do not know when they undressed. I was too distracted by the dual blowjob. But there they were right in front of me. “Take your choice” they said. Somehow I knew she wanted me to do Leigh first. I lay her on the sofa and spread her pink pussy lips to fully enjoy the view. Starting at the top of her pussy, I ran my tongue down her slit until I was tickling her ass with my tongue. Leigh was dripping and squirming. I knew it was time to suck her clit. As soon as I hit Leigh’s rock hard clit with my tongue, she started moaning even louder. I stuck my thumb in her pussy and my finger in her ass. She bucked and screamed and came until my face was covered. By then I noticed my lover staring and fingering herself. She was not going to get out of this without my cum in her and on her.
I grabbed her, turned her around and bent her over. Slowly at first I slid my cock into her steaming pussy. She ground back against me and started to moan and rock. We fucked for what seemed like hours while Leigh alternated licking my balls and sucking her nipples. Finally I could take it no more and started to cum. I shot the first thrust deep into my lover. Then I pulled out and she and Leigh got the rest on their faces. Licking their lips.
Leigh said it was time for me to go. I dressed to leave. My lover had still not shown any clue she knew me at all. Outside I reached into my pocket for my keys and found a note.
“Happy Birthday Baby”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home