Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The Kiss

Before I kiss her I look in wonder at the beauty that is her. She is wonderful both inside and out. The most beautiful woman I have ever known. A free spirit with an appetite for life.
Her lips are moist. They await my lips. As I move closer they part, inviting my touch. She moves closer to me anticipating the joining. I finally close in and we touch. The taste is sweet and salty and I can hear the low moan that only she can make when she is starting to move into her pleasure zone. I can feel her lips swelling as I alternately kiss, lick, suck, and nibble. When they swell I suck them separately and together. They part inviting my tongue inside. Her eyes are closed and her breathing is starting to quicken. My kiss is having the desired effects. I confirm this by cupping her breast and rolling her now rock hard nipples between my fingers. My lips will be there soon dear, I promise. But right now your lips need more attention. I slowly slide my tongue inside and she gasps and pulls me closer. When I slide it out she moves forward to reclaim it but I have other places to go. My tongue traces the entirety of her lips missing no part at all. I pull back and enjoy the moister glistening from each lip. She opens more inviting my tongue again. I eagerly accept the invitation. Soon I can take it no more, I must move from her lips and inviting openness. There is a little friend that is getting harder and harder and begging for my attention. With my tongue I again trace this precious territory stopping at her rock hard clit. Using the tip of my tongue I tease it and it gets harder and harder. “Suck me now!!”
When the screams subside, I slowly work upwards.
Before I kiss her I look in wonder at the beauty that is her………………..

1 Comments:

Blogger Mistify said...

your writing is beautiful. Happy Belated Birthday!!

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home