Tuesday, April 04, 2006

We spend a lot of time holding each other and talking. There are no secrets to stand in the way of our passion. A long time ago I mentioned that I didn’t get laid until I was in college and then to the only woman I had sex with until I met her. She asked how far I got in high school. Truth be told, I got to feel a bare boob a couple of times and I actually stuck my finger in a pussy once. When she asked what I got in return the answer was “absolutely nothing”.
Last weekend, both of our current partners were out of town giving us a rare opportunity to spend the whole night together. She told me to pick her up at 7.
When I picked her up, she was dressed like a schoolgirl. I was told we were going on a “date” and she wanted a movie and dinner. We went to the movie first and picked out seats in the back of the theater where we were by ourselves. As the movie started, she put her head on my shoulder and I put my arm around her. Soon we were making out like crazy. Her warm passionate kisses driving me crazy like they always do. I made a move to touch her breast and was fended off. It took three tries before I actually got to feel her – above her blouse of course. I then put my hand on her thigh. She spread her legs oh so slightly and I tried to slip up to her pussy only to be stopped. The forth time, I was allowed to touch her panties (which she rarely wears). The kissing continued and I continued to try to get into her bra and panties. She was very good at fending me off. When I tried to put her hand on my rock hard cock, she pulled away like she had touched a snake. Suddenly the lights came up and whatever movie had been playing was over. “Let’s go to dinner” she said and we went to a local hamburger place.
Once we got there she excused herself to go to the ladies room. During dinner we sat on the same side of the booth and held hands. When the food arrived, she reached into her purse and put her warm panties into my hand. I had no appetite for food. I wanted to eat some pussy right then but once again she fended my hands away from my prize. Only allowing me to slide my hand “almost” all the way up. After the food was taken away I asked where she wanted to go. Surely we were headed to the hotel! “How about a drive down to the Lake?”
When we stopped at the lake I was on her with a vengeance. We kissed, I groped, she let me unhook her bra, I sucked her magnificent nipples until they were as hard as my cock. I could feel her losing control so I slid my hand up her plaid skirt and was rewarded with a dripping wet pussy. “Not yet, I need to make up for all that you didn’t get in high school” she said. Then she tore open my pants and pulled out my cock and began a wonderful handjob. As soon as I would get close to cumming she would stop for a minute and then start all over again. When I thought it couldn’t get better, she reached into her handbag. “Trust me” she said as she put hand cream on her palms and came back to my cock. It took every ounce of control not to shoot at the first stroke. Finally she started licking and sucking my cock. Her tongue lightly traced the head before she took me all the way in and started sucking and licking for all she was worth. She must have known what was bound to happen because suddenly she took her mouth off my cock and back into her hands. “Cum for me Baby”!! My high school education was now complete.
I hope the detailer can get that large spot off of the dash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home