Friday, August 01, 2008

We turned a corner where the others could not see us. I slowly reached out and took her hand. We walked toward the lake with the shimmering moon. After we turned another corner I stopped and pulled her close. She gazed up at me. We were a perfect fit. All of her soft warmness met with my growing hot hardness. I looked into those deep brown eyes and still holding her with one arm ran my hand through her hair. It had all of the wonderful colors of a fall harvest. Our lips met and we began a long soft kiss. She probed my mouth with an urgent tongue and I followed her lead. Soon our kiss was no longer soft but a hard passionate and desparate exploration. I held her tighter and tighter. Our bodies were melting together. When we finally broke the kiss we both looked at each other deeply. Quickly our eyes were searching for a soft place to lay and culminate this passion. We did find a perfect place down at the lake's edge. As we lay there and exchanged more kisses and explored our bodies the passion rose. Then we looked at each other. Silently we realized that a quick urgent fuck was not what we wanted. This passion had to be held in check for a time and place where we could make love with abandon and not worry about "others" coming upon us.
We got to our feet, held hands and gazed at the moonlight rippling off of the water. Slowly we turned and headed back to camp. We made a silent vow not to forget the passion. We will meet again soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home